Hauser Bros. maintains a Quality Control Manual, certified by ASME.
This quality control manual is for shop and field fabrication and assembly of pressure piping in accordance with ASME B31.1 and metallic repairs and alterations to pressure retaining items (PRI), in accordance with National Board Inspection Code and Jurisdictional Requirements at this location, as well as field sites controlled from this location.
We maintain weld procedures and provide certified welders for:
- Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloys
- Stainless Steel
We offer services related to Power Piping:
- X-Ray and non-destructive testing
- Pre and post-weld heat treatment, and stress relief
- Material/mill certifications for pipe valves and fittings
We perform Power Piping services for:
- Cogeneration Facilities
- High Pressure Steam Systems
- Boiler External Piping Systems
- Feedwater Piping Systems
If you want complete assurance of quality, compliance, and most importantly, safety when conducting your Power Piping project, call Hauser Bros.